In 1994, I developed an infrastructure, inspired by zApp and the Object Window Library (OWL), for developing an accounting system for Windows. In 2000, I developed another infrastructure, inspired by Struts and WebWorks, for developing another accounting system for the J2EE platform. After coaching and watching the development of both systems, I found that not only did the web edition require more advanced programming skills and prerequisites but its total cost was four times more than the client/server’s. Worst of all, the user experience harkened back to the age of green terminals, though the look, after decorating with proper images and cascading style sheets, was modern and fresh.

Páginas : 125
Peso : 3mb.
Formato : PDF.
Edición : Primera
Año de Publicación :2007
ISBN : 978-1590599013
Editorial : Apress
Autor Henri Chen, Robbie Cheng
Descargar
| DEPOSITFILES | FILESONIC | UPLOADED | FREAKSHARE | UPLOADSTATION |



0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario