As a young boy, I was always aware that what people said was not always what they meant or were feeling and that it was possible to get others to do what I wanted if I read their real feelings and responded appropriately to their needs. At the age of eleven, I began my sales career selling rubber sponges doorto- door after school to make pocket money and quickly worked out how to tell if someone was likely to buy from me or not. When I knocked on a door, if someone told me to go away but their hands were open and they showed their palms,
I knew it was safe to persist with my presentation because, despite how dismissive they may have sounded, they weren't aggressive.
I knew it was safe to persist with my presentation because, despite how dismissive they may have sounded, they weren't aggressive.

Páginas : 404
Peso : 5 mb.
Formato : PDF.
Edición : Primera.
Año de Publicación :2004.
Editorial : Bantam
Autor : Allan y Barbara Pease




0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario